TECHNICAL ASSISTANCEIf you need technical assistance, contact . To help us troubleshoot the issue better, please include as much information about your situation as possible.
- module number?
- browser and version?
- operating system?
- Are you behind a campus firewall?
- What part are you having trouble with?
- Is it a specific slide that has trouble loading?
- Can you access the test?
- Did you complete the email completion form?
HELPFUL RESOURCESA great resource to display information about your system is ComputerHope.com.
To find out what browser version you are using, go to WhatIsMyBrowser.com.
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPSWarning to all iOS and Android users: These modules are designed for use with a laptop or desktop - NOT mobile devices like iPhones, iPads, or other smartphones and tablets. Please make sure you are on a strong internet connection and not using a mobile hotspot or any other connection prone to dropouts - including cellular data connections. Using unsupported devices will result in your completion not logging into our system, and you will not receive credit for your work and will be required to repeat the presentation and re-test.
- Supported browsers include Edge, IE, Firefox and Chrome for Windows users and Safari for Mac users.
- We advise turning off pop-up blockers or making sure judicialeducator.com is an accepted site. Though we do not use pop-ups per se, we have seen certain blockers interfere with links embedded within the presentations to the testing section.
- DO NOT USE 'private browsing' or an equivalent mode.
- If your browser prompts you to 'remember the password for this site', please ACCEPT this. If you proceed without accepting this prompt, you may be logged out before you get to the test.